True to our French traditions, our premium pieces are reminiscent of looks popularized during the Louis XV, Louis XVI, Empire, and Art Deco periods. Emotionally evocative, they bring back to life a grandeur emblematic of French luxury.
Exclusively made-to-order in our workshops, the styles we offer are the outcome of combining our partner’s knowhow in foundry-making and decor with Gauthier & Cie inhouse techniques.
- Decorative accessories: all sorts of rings, finials, rosettes, foliated scrolls, coat hooks, tiebacks, curtain rings and brackets are products of Gauthier & Cie rich heritage and were made between 1888 and 1930. We use 3-D printing to create new models and can provide exact replicas of any one of our original maquettes and styled accessories.
- Finishes: electroplated (bronze medal, waxy black bronze, gun metal, etc.), gold plat, silver plated, patinated, etc.
- Mechanisms: Gauthier & Cie offers a range or bespoke mounting mechanisms:
– Hand-operated mechanisms,
– Cord-operated system (grooving and mechanisms made in-house by Gauthier & Cie),
– Motorization comes in different technologies: wired, remote, dry contact and can be compatible with home automation protocols.