Pure and timeless lines beautifully coordinated to your bespoke configuration, no matter the complexity. Our designs are the flagship of our know-how in metal craftsmanship. Comfortably contemporary, our designs are the very outcome of our know-how in aesthetics, craftsmanship and technology.
Gauthier & Cie puts its exclusive know-how and craftsmanship to work to create: straight, bent or shaped curtain poles, and the “traditionally” curved (French Pole) in the following pole diameters: 16, 20, 22, 25, 28, 35, 40, 50 and 60 mm.
All drapery hardware is exclusively made to measure and manufactured in the Gauthier & Cie workshop.
- Our high-quality decor is made using electrolysis or an epoxy coating process. Gauthier & Cie products are available in 40 colors, and we can also color match, idem for our range of curtain poles and accessories (rings, finials, etc.).
- The decorative accessories (supports, brackets, rings, etc.) are tailored and decorated with care and can be made from scratch to meet your specifications.
- Mechanisms: Gauthier & Cie offers a range of mounting mechanisms:
– Hand-operated mechanisms,
– Cord-operated systems (impeccably grooving and mechanism made in-house by Gauthier & Cie),
– Motorization comes in different technologies: wired, remote, or home automation (controllable from, for example, your smartphone).